About December 10th Patch

Central place for general topics (Usually done on Discord, but here is better if you want to be detailed or have your topic saved)
yittoo
Community Manager

About December 10th Patch

Post by yittoo » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:57 am

As some of you may already know I've been working on a special instance for server which will have rewards that do not exist anywhere else in our server.

So what's this new instance? It's going to feature Randgris in an event where she gets corrupted by a stone of power that appears from a rift similar to one in Dimensional Gorge.

The Randgris has gained new powers from this stone of power and she now has 4 different forms as follows: Wind, Earth, Water and Fire.

Each element form has different stats, behaviour, difficulty and most importantly, different rewards. These rewards will be used in the upcoming item creations which also will be implemented next patch.

Now onto MvP sneak-peaks, i'll be releasing new info regularly. Some of the info will be released on day of the patch. I'll edit this thread once in a while.

Here are Element Randgrises in RateMyServer.net mob info style: (PS: small changes might still apply since this will go through testing before the patch)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... _O6NDbRBM/

Rahul
Community Manager

Re: About December 10th Patch

Post by Rahul » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:23 pm

Sounds promising, WTG Yittoo!
I can't say much until I have tried it in game, so looking forward to it!

yittoo
Community Manager

Re: About December 10th Patch

Post by yittoo » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:57 pm

bump - water and earth added.