How do I delete my character?

Here you will find the answers of the frequently asked questions - Please read before contacting GMs
GM Zain
Game Master

How do I delete my character?

Post by GM Zain » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:43 am

First, please be informed that character deletion does not have a waiting time in RightRO. The moment you confirm the deletion, your character will be deleted, so be careful about that.

The confirmation password is your account's registered email when you created it. If you have forgotten it, you can still find it in the Control Panel, just login and click on MyAccount on the left and you should find it.

After you enter the confirmation password, your character will be permanently deleted.

Doofus

Re: How do I delete my character?

Post by Doofus » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:22 pm

Hi Zainn! Me and another friend tried using your instructions to delete the character on the select screen, for some strange reason it didn't seem to work the way you instructed. We entered it the following YYMMDD as you suggested and even double checked that's the birthday we registered through the control panel. Sadly we tried a few things and none of it worked.

GM Zain
Game Master

Re: How do I delete my character?

Post by GM Zain » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:07 pm

Doofus wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:22 pm
Hi Zainn! Me and another friend tried using your instructions to delete the character on the select screen, for some strange reason it didn't seem to work the way you instructed. We entered it the following YYMMDD as you suggested and even double checked that's the birthday we registered through the control panel. Sadly we tried a few things and none of it worked.
Hi buddy! Thanks for reporting this. I'm aware of the problem since the last update, it's going to be fixed in the coming update in 30 November.

Update: It is fixed! The confirmation password is your registered email